Friday, January 25, 2008

Can't wait for my tax rebate ....

Sitting idly in traffic on Rte 3 at 11.45p it dawns on me that I haven't expressed myself on paper for a while. What imbecile decides to close 2 out of 3 lanes to paint a yellow line on the road ? Seriously. What a waste of person, there has to be some famished cannibals in far east Asia who could have a good meal from this derelict's flesh. Do they realize some of us had a few drinks and are now forced to stare at brakelights and meaningless bumper stickers for 45 min ? Is this stupid line more important than my bladder really ? I hope Picasso gives their work the approval they so seek ...

That's why Obama should be prezzo. I envision a land where we wake up and all the roads are painted without being forced to rebreathe our air for 45 mins in the confines of the Motoguzi. I envision a land where Obama has sealed all the southern borders like Ziploc, then maybe loonies like Lou Dobbs can find some other garbage to forcefeed us with on their pathetic TV shows. Broken borders, broken borders, what a big bore, he sounds like a broken record, maybe we need some guest worker to give him a broken nose. Then maybe he can stay home and grow oranges for America since he has a big problem with foreigners doing it. Kumbafu, I'm so fedup. Obama, the man. they should let him be prezzo of Kenya for 24 hours. Now that may seem like too brief a period but keep in mind that one Mlevi Buaer, Jack is able to bring quality TV viewing for a year based on the same timespan. The man's Kenyan genes are going to waste here, being forced to exchange mindless spats with the spouse of some guy who got blown while on the clock in the big house. Not to steal from her or anything, she has the intellectual acumen and is probably more mentally astute than Einstein on Redbull. Obama should be made prezzo without an election. These spoiled brats he is trying to win votes from do not know how many people would blow an llama to have him as prezzo. Ask Tayana. Here they just spit on his mocassins, I mean - him being prezzo of this ungrateful bunch is like taking out your most prized exotic sterling silverware and using it to chow on a steaming heap of cowdung. What a waste ....

The madness needs to be curbed. Really it does. I went to wire some macaroons to the republic and saw I am now multiplying the cheddar by 60 !!!! MTK and ODB have to start paying me in KSHS /= to ensure 10Gs today is 10Gs tomorrow. Pres. Bush said he'll give us like 6 hando in rebates to boost the economy. What's that ? A weekend at Mtk ? That will boost the economy for like one night. I know nothing about economy but surely, wait a minute first, these chums are coming in June. Then after that you will be stuck on Rte 3 coz some maggots are painting the road, you can't win - you just can't win. Anyway back to this economy thing, which is lost on me like shrimp scampi on a he-goat. Why is Kia making money and Ford losing money selling Fords and breaking the bank's seams with profits selling Volvos ? Godamn that's like the guy pepetaring maize at the bus stop losing money on the maize but making money selling matchboxes.

I cannot fathom many things. This is why I stick to blogging and whatever else I feel adept to do or not do. So - As long as our genius prezzo is having primary school mchongoano, the Shilling is more stable than the dollar, Dobbs keeps causing a rackus about Mexicans plucking oranges in farms, Ford is selling more Volvos than Fords, Morons are tasked with closing roads to paint them, and Bauer continues with his Beer ni Bora policy, I will keep soul searching for more irony to keep me busy; like cooking Hot Pepper stew for breakfast, configuring backup jobs on a Windows 2003 server in the morning, playing asst. secretary of some local Kenyan organization over lunch hour, sending blogs from my Treo ® in the afte, window-shopping online for gizmos in the evening, playing coupe de caler in a West African club at night, and foaming Heineken Light out of my ears by bedtime ... and celebrating birthdays over the weekend.

Happy birthday to you ... if it is your birthday !!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ur little rant on Lou Dobbs! facsinating stuff!I have to agree the broken borders vyb is a little old... but then again he is too old to be growing oranges too ! :)

Anonymous said...

Drop in on us at the moment to grasp more information and facts regarding Come to see us at times to grasp more facts and facts regarding [url=http://select.compare.com.pl]Kurs paznokcie[/url]